Background

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Three weeks and counting...

Three weeks to go until young ???????? Kearney arrives. If he's not here in 3 weeks or less, Jennifer might reach in and pull him out herself. As you can see, she's ready to pop...

and her feet are too (though they've gone down lately)...I'm still as handsome as ever though!

PICTURE NOT AVAILABLE


We've just about got everything ready for our addition. The room is painted and most of the furniture is set up.


The closet is starting to fill up with baby clothes and all the other necessities (including his favorite stuffed animal - a giant Jayhawk)


There probably won't be another update for 3 weeks, so stay tuned...


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog now! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. I'll probably be there right after he arrives ... so you better be ready for a visit! :) The nursery looks so great!

Stefanie said...

Well, it's about time you got this thing. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get the phone call. I hope that it all goes well for you. :)