The babes and I took a road trip to visit the Chaloners in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I was a little anxious about the four hour trip by myself but it was just fine. We stopped a few times on the way down and only once on the way back. Maddox did well and Sage was super! I won't hesitate to do it again. We are already looking forward to seeing them again.
Maddox ans Griffin

Ready for bed
Ready for baths

Maddox LOVED playing with Griffin's toys


Maddox says, "Mama, he point, he point!"

Griffin (19 months), Breck (11 weeks), Sage (8 weeks), Maddox (2 years)
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...A favorite for everyone
Maddox and Griffin helping themselves to a gator ride

At first Maddox wasn't crazy about Pistol Pete
But warmed up to him a little

Maddox says, "Mama, he point, he point!"
Griffin showing Maddox the way to the football field





No comments:
Post a Comment