Sean's birthday and Father's Day were the same weekend. We had lots of celebrating to do. Friday night we started the celebrating by going to dinner at Aunt Erin and Uncle Ben's. They grilled a delicious meal and then ended the night with the best dessert ever, ice cream cake!!
I was getting ready to go and I turned around to this. She said, " I ready!"
Cousins!
Saturday, we let dear ol' Dad sleep in for his 34th birthday. When he got up he got some presents.
After presents Maddox helped me make cherry cobbler.
The Schnoovers and Saunders came over for lunch, cobbler and homemade ice cream. Yum! Here's the cute kiddie table.
These sweet little cuties enjoyed staring at the fan.
Andy joined us for dinner. He had two little shadows while he was here.
Sunday, Father's Day, we let Dad sleep in again. We had coffee cake waiting for breakfast.
Then we hit the pool. We got dressed and Maddox came out in his rain boots and said, "Mom, these fit me." I said, "Good." He said, "Then I'll be wearing these today." So then little Miss Sass thought she needed hers on too.
We ended the day with some suggles before bed. We enjoyed showering this Dad with love all weekend!




















No comments:
Post a Comment