Maddox and I had a date night at the circus last week. The Schoonovers invited the Saunders and us and we made it a mommy and big kid date. We had a great time. We meet at Chick-Fil-A for dinner. For some reason I can't find the pics I took so you will just have to imagine. Of course, Chick-Fil-A was a hit with everyone and then we were off to the circus.
Elliott and Leighton. Maddox wanted nothing to do with this picture.
Maddox had a great time and loved the first half! He laughed really loud at the clown, so loud that people were laughing at him laughing. However, we only made it until right after the second half started. Maddox had a melt down and Elliott wanted to go to sleep so we had to leave early. When I say early it was 9:00pm. Way past bedtime and it was a school night so I was happy to go. I heard Miss Leighton made it to the very end and apparently there is confetti. We look forward to that next time!













No comments:
Post a Comment