Maddox and Sage are really liking their new school. Maddox still wishes he could go to his old school but has made some new friends and likes his teachers so he's happy.
His first take home project was to fill out a paper with his favorite things. I did the cutting and he did the gluing. He was pretty proud of his work. At school, he got to share with his class about all his favorites.
-His favorite color is blue.
-His favorite food is a cheeseburger.
-He likes the beach.
-His favorite sport is golf.
-His favorite sports team are the Jayhawks.
Poor Dill didn't make it to school one day. Maddox survived but he hasn't been left at home since.
These two little ladies are breakfast buddies. Leighton and Sage get to eat breakfast together most mornings and Sage loves it. She's enjoying her school days and typically doesn't put up a fight about going.
{She went through a little stage where she wanted braids everyday. I'm terrible at braids but Sage LOVED them and they stayed in the whole day so I call that a success!}
We are usually rushing to get out the door every morning but I do my best to get some pictures every once and a while. Just trying to capture some memories.
Today was red, white and blue day.
After school I asked Maddox if he knew why they had a red, white and blue day. He said, "There were some mean people that crashed an airplane into a house/building.They did not make the right choice." I'd say he nailed it!






No comments:
Post a Comment