Fun Fair!
Maddox's school doesn't make the kids sell anything throughout the year, THANKFULLY! The one big event they do every year is the fall fun fair.
Each class puts together a themed basket. Raffle tickets are sold to win the baskets. People went crazy over those tickets. We picked the baskets we hoped to win and put our tickets in the little cans. A few minutes later, Sean asked if I put my names on the tickets before I put them in the cans. Nope! I didn't. We probably won and never knew it. BOOO!!!
We ate dinner.
We played games.
The school asks the parents to volunteer 30 minutes of their time to work a game. This is Ms. Eileen. She works at Sage's school. It blew Sage's mind that she was at Maddox's school too.
This was Sean's game.
And, this was mine! The cupcake walk! I lucked out with this one.
I, also, had a the cutest little helper.
We all loved our first fun fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment