Background

Saturday, August 8, 2015

VBS Showcase

Maddox and Sage got to attend VBS with the church where their summer camp is located. The very last day of summer camp, we got to see what they learned about all summer. 
Maddox is on the left in blue. 



















I asked Maddox if there was anything special he would like to do on his last day of Summer Camp. He said, "I want to get a picture with all my teachers." So, there you have it.
Ms. Melissa, Ms. Kim, Ms. Beth and Ms. Katie

After the showcase, we let Sage pick a place to eat. She picked Chick Fil A. Lucky for her, some school friends were there too. These girls are headed off to kindergarten so it was a little bitter sweet. 
After all of that, I met up with the Kriegs! They were in town for a convention. It was so great catching up with them. It's been a few years since we've seen them, but we have great plans to meet in South Carolina next summer. Can't wait! 


No comments: