April is the month of birthdays!
First up, Grammy.
We were lucky enough to get to spend the day with her. We shopped and ate! This day happened to be the day of Maddox's 1st grade program so we did that, too.
I took the day off and Sage skipped school to join in on the fun. She loves her button up shirt, skinny jeans and flats. "I look like a teenager."
So helpful!
I sneaked a pic of the dancing "teenager."
Papi's birthday was next. He's OLD!
Wyatt was really proud of this present he picked out for him.
For my birthday, I was treated to lunch, a pedicure and a night out!
Top Golf rounded out the weekend of fun!
Last but not least, Lydia rounded out the April birthdays.
Lunch and yummy cake were the perfect ending to a fun filled month of celebrations.


















No comments:
Post a Comment