Maddox is only 7 months old but he already thinks he knows more than us. Here is a video of him teaching me how to play peek-a-boo.
Not much else is going on. He loves to play a game where we hide behind furniture and pop out from behind different places. He's always surprised and squeels with delight. He's also learning more sounds. He says "da da" now but I don't think he has any idea what it means.
Mike came and visited and even though Maddox had seen him before, this is the first time we got pictures.
Alastair came an hung out again too.
1 comment:
He is getting so big and looking so much like both of you guys. I can't decide who he looks more like? I see both of you in there. Can't wait to have a few play dates with Maddox and Seth in July! :)
Post a Comment