After a big week at school and a couple of colds that are making these two feel a little under the weather, we did what every good parent would do and took them to BASS PRO! Every time we pass by Bass Pro (which is every day) Maddox asks if we can go to the fish store. He had no idea what to expect but he and Sage both are huge fans.
After Bass Pro, Maddox begged for McDonald's but settled for Tanner's with Elliott.
Then it was off to make smores!
Waiting...
And loving them!
On Saturday morning we told each of them that they get to pick one special thing to do this weekend. Sage picked to bake a cake. This morning we woke up and made a lemon cake.
Sweet little bakers
Maddox's special activity pick was to go to the McDonald's play place. I suggested many other play areas and even the pool, which would have been freezing, to go to instead of McDonald's but he had his heart set on it.
The play place was packed so I talked him into the park! Yay!
Oops! Went a little too fast!
I tortured made them wait until after dinner AND baths to eat that yummy cake.
I think they would say this was a pretty great weekend and are ready for another week of school!

























No comments:
Post a Comment