Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Wrap Up

Let's wrap up May, shall we?
Maddox subbed on his buddies baseball team. He loved it.

Showing a little sassy, per usual. 
We had a VERY unfortunate event! 
As I was pulling in the driveway after picking Maddox up from school one day, a HUGE snake was slithering across the driveway. I had already pushed the garage door button to make it go up so I hurried and pushed it again to make it go back down. Well, right when it was going down, the snake stuck his head/body in to check things out and luckily got stuck. I flagged down our neighbor friends to help me out. They were nice enough to kill the nasty thing while I hide behind the door inside. It was a bloody mess when it was all said and done and thankfully Sean was in town to clean up the mess when he got home from work. I took these pictures with my eyes closed. It was a tragic event that still haunts me today.

THANK YOU MOLLY!
Sage passed her swim test! She swam the length of the pool without touching the side once. She was SO happy! Way to go Sage!
Maddox helped celebrate Jack's birthday. He's got a great group of little friends. 

First day of summer camp!


No comments: