Background

Sunday, May 8, 2016

They Call Me Mom

Maddox and I kicked off Mother's Day weekend with a Mother's Day tea at school. He had prepared a book about me and some art work. We read books, drank lemonade and enjoyed some cookies. The first graders were so excited. It was precious. 

Mother's Day included church, lunch and a nap. 
A great day with my favorite people.


The questionnaires are always my favorite!
My mom according to Maddox K.
My mom is 10 feet tall.
My mom has blond hair and brown eyes.
My mom likes to eat spaghetti.
My moms favorite dinner is the Good Dinosaur. 
If my mom could go anywhere it would be the beach.
My mom wishes she didn't have to do all her chores.
My mom would spend $100. on Disney World.
My mom likes the beach.
My mom would never leave me.
My mom will always love me.
3 words that describe my mom: awesome, nice, happy

My mom's name is Jennifer.
She is 33 years old.
Mom and I like to go to the beach.
Mom likes to say, "stop tattling."
My mom really loves cute stuff.
She likes to eat bread with sauce and cheese.
She likes to drink water.
My mom's job is to work.
If she had time, she would like to go on a trip.
Mom is really good at making burp rags.
If I could go anywhere in the world with her, we'd go to Disney.
I love my mom because she has pretty skirts and lipstick.
By: Sage

No comments: